After the kids go off to college, when the nest is empty or when you’ve decided that you just don’t want to care for a large house anymore, I am here to help. Moving into a smaller residence or independent living brings its own set of challenges.
Allow me to help you pack, move and unpack in your new home, increasing the likelihood that everything will arrive safely.
- Help you decide which furnishings to keep that fit and enhance your new home
- Assist with coordination of your move
- Pack your treasures with care and without the intrusion of a moving crew
- Hold a garage sale and/or list items to be sold on craigslist
- Coordinate the hauling of large, unwanted items
- Securely shred documents for $6 per box
- Donate items to your favorite charity for a tax deductible donation benefit
View Portfolio Samples