“A staged home will sell, on average, 17% higher than an unstaged home.”
- Start a recycling program at your school, business, church or other meeting place
- Return metal hangers to the dry cleaners
- Use plastic bags and plastic from your dry cleaning for packing material
- Old maps, posters, comics and decorative paper bags, scarves, fabric pieces and towels make great gift wrapping
- A gift is a gift. It is your decision how to use it.
- Organize a block yard sale, you and the neighborhood will benefit from letting go of no longer loved or needed items, trade with your neighbors and/or donate proceeds to your favorite charity
- Use no heat oven cleaner to remove paint
- Reuse your all ready read magazine and donate to: (be sure to remove your address) your public library, a women’s center, a homeless shelter, free clinic, a laundry mat, senior center etc.
Support groups and information @ www.clutterless.org
10-Minute Clutter Control by Skye Alexander
The One_Minute Organizer by Donna Smallin
Green tips —
Green gifts and other great green information @ www.greengiftguide.com
Healthy lunch tips and reusable lunch boxes @ www.laptoplunches.com
Home Staging Benefits —
- A staged home will sell, on average, 17% higher than an unstaged home. (US Housing and Urban Development)
- Sellers who spent $500 on staging recovered over 343% of the cost when they sold their home.
- In controlled tests selling identical homes professionally staged vs. those not staged, the unstaged houses sold in 102 days, the staged houses sold in 45 days!
- It is estimated that only 10% of home buyers can visualize the potential of a home. (www.upstagingyourhomes.com/pdf/resa_staging_stats.pdf) -
Copyright © 2007 Allow Me — Solutions for your Space | Cheryl Hughes | 619-772-5444 | Cheryl@AllowMeSolutions.com | Site Design